Wednesday, September 16, 2009

What to do with pinch bowls?




The topic of pinch bowls came up today, or more like "what to do with pinch bowls". In reality, what can't you do with these cute silicone bowls. I purchased eight last year when Domus (the closest kitchen supply store) had a massive 40% sale. As you may know, I'm a bit of a condiment fan; they've come in handy when I want to have six different sauces for my plate of McCain low fat fries or when I'm pre-measuring spices.


What other uses could they have? I wasn't aware how minuscule small eggs could get until I saw these, care of the dude who picked them out of the grocery refrigerator...

... and now I'm wondering if I could use my pinch bowls to poach these teeny eggs, instead of getting one of the poachers I've been debating over.

The poaching idea: to be continued..

No comments: