Sunday, January 24, 2010

Bacon Everything!


Woohooooooooo! It was a long time coming, but I got my hands on some Bacon Salt seasoning, thanks to the boyfriend who gets 97% his giftmas presents at ThinkGeek.

I've been hearing for while that you can put it on everything to give it delicious fat free bacon flavoring and wow, I am discovering just how true that is. Of course you can top the obvious options, a baked potato, an egg sandwich (or any sandwich for that matter), omelette's, but it's amazing what bacon doesn't go with. Nothing.


I had a hankering for apples the other day. I cut it up into nice slices, turned around, and there it was, the Bacon Salt, looking at me. I had to do it.

Low and behold, it was quite delicious with a light dusting on my apple. Next time: Apples, 5 year old cheddar (which is lactose free) and bacon salt.

1 comment:

REMI THERIAULT said...

Ah ben ! Bacon et pommes hein ?